Friday, June 6, 2008

YvoNNe says:


This is Miss Ng Ying Hua, Yvonne. I am a full time student, yet a freelancer. To be a student and a freelancer at the same time, it makes my life extremely busy and tired most of the time. However, I enjoy my life so much as I gain a lot of precious experience from my works and it helps me to expose myself to the society and I manage to meet many people from different levels. I like photo shooting. I like anything related to fashion. I am interested in modeling industry and I am ready to step into the field.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are Hotmail, Facebook, Friendster, Windows Live Space, and Victoria's Secret. Hotmail is a good tool to forward and receive interesting e-mails; Facebook is a good engine to be used to keep in touch with friends by looking at their recent photos and there are many interesting applications available to be played with; Friendster is a path I use to search for freelance jobs and to update my recent status; Windows Live Space is a place where I express my happiness, sadness, anxiety and also my anger; last but not least, Victoria's Secret is the sexiest and trendiest website that I like to visit to update myself with the latest design of inner wears, swim wears, clothes, beauty care products and others.

Besides, the top 5 internet activities I always do are chat with friends through Msn or Skype; check out my friends' blogs; exchange comments with people out there through forum; update myself with latest fashion news; and observe how peo
ple run their online boutique as I am going to set up my own online boutique soon. So, please feel free to visit my online boutique anytime and enjoy shopping there! (http://fashionaffaires.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Tell us your feeling by click on the emotion icon!