Thursday, June 5, 2008

HI, I am Ang Kar Seng


Hello, welcome to my blog.

My name is Ang Kar Seng, 22 years old. I'm an University Tunku Abdul Rahman undergraduate and study Accounting course there. I come from Ipoh and I live at Scotpine, Sungai Long now where is not far from my university.

My hobby is play football and futsal. Since the early of this year 2008, I played futsal with my best friends at Kajang every Tuesday night. Other than that, I also like to travel. From travel, I can see and know many things which are special and have not experience before. Recently, I took my my friends from Kuala Lumpur to visit around my hometown, Ipoh. Besides that, I also took them to Gua Tempurung and University Tunku Abdul Rahman which is located at Kampar,Perak.

Besides that, I also like to surf internet. The top 5 websites that I visited the most are Friendster, Hotmail, Youtube, Google and Orang-Shark. Frienster is a website that can allow me to upload my daily life photo and let my friends to view my photo. On the other hand, I also use it to view my friends photo.

For the hotmail, I can recieve the mail from my friends. Usually, I will send some information to my friends through hotmail instead of traditional letter. It is because using hotmail is free of charge and save time.

In Youtube, I will watch movie clips which are very funny when I am free. Usually, i watch football highlights on this website.

Google is a very important website for me nowadays because it is a very good search engine. It help me to find out the information which are needed to complete my assignment.

OrangeShark is a website that provides different types of mini game. When I feel stress or boring, I will play games in this webdsite to relax myself. Although this website contains a lot of mini games that suitable for children, it's still nice to play.

If you want to know more about me, please just leave me a message. You may also give some comments about my blog. Thanks !!!!

1 comment:

dcdarren said...

hi ang kar seng , this is your long lost friend, chuah kong wooi. hahaha,...

Tell us your feeling by click on the emotion icon!