Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introduction of myself, Phooi Yee


Hi, everybody. Here is my introduction of myself. I am Gan Phooi Yee from tutorial group 4 of Accounting course. I currently stay in Puchong with my family and travel to school everyday. When I am free, I like to watch Hong Kong drama and listen to music. I also like to travel and hope to have chance to visit every places in the world.

The 5 top websites that I visited most is Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, The Star, Google and Youtube. Yahoo Mail and Hotmail are for me to check the mails that sent by my friends. I visit The Star to update myself with the current issues that happen in our country. Google is for information searching especially when we are doing our assignments. As for Youtube, I normally use it for entertainment purpose.

Normally, I use internet to chat with my friends. This is very convenient when I get to keep in touch with my friends from overseas. Besides that, I also use internet for information searching. It is very convenient to download songs and dramas from the internet. Internet is also one of the tools for me to be updated of the current issues that currently happen in our country and overseas as well.

No comments:

Tell us your feeling by click on the emotion icon!