Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello! Sze Yung


Hi, Lee Sze Yung here. I come from Sarawak, Kuching. I am an undergraduate student and currently studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman. My major is Accounting. I very enjoy my university life because I have more free time as compare to secondary school time. I like to read, watch movie or drama and shopping during my free time. Anyway, I hope I can make more friends during my university life.

The top 5 websites that I always visited are Hotmail, Sinchew, Utar, Xunlei and Google. Hotmail is a good website that provides mailbox for me to receive, read and send e- mail. Sinchew is one of the local newspapers --- Sin Chew Daily’s website. It provides news that happen everyday. Utar website is my university’s website which provides information that relates to my university and students. Xunlei is a search engine for download movie, drama, game and music or song. Google is a good search engine for any information.

The top 5 internet activities that I always do are chat with friends via msn messenger, search and download movie or drama via xunlei, check and reply e-mail at hotmail website, read news at sinchew and go online search for information to do assignment. Internet makes my life easier and enjoy.

No comments:

Tell us your feeling by click on the emotion icon!